Drinking water tap hydrant made entirely of grey cast iron or ductile cast iron and covered with high quality epoxy resin anti-corrosion coating. Used as a point of intake of water from the water mains. Used as a water intake point from the water mains. This spring fits perfectly into the architecture of the village and the city on promenades, squares, parks and streets.
National Hygiene Institute Warsaw.
- Body, head, bowl, bottom body of the spring made of grey cast iron grade EN-GJL250 or ductile cast iron grade EN-GJS 500-7.
- Suction pipe and spout made of galvanised or stainless steel.
- Nozzle, nozzle sleeve and sealing ring made of brass.
- EPDM rubber seals.
- Connection to mains – 3/4″ thread.
- Assembly in vertical position.
- Before installing the condenser on the system, the inlet opening should be cleared by cutting a hole in the seal (22) and the steam trap screw (32) should be removed by screwing in a drain hose.
- When closing the shut-off, the casing pipe is automatically drained.
- Full anticorrosive protection inside and outside with epoxy powder paint with coating thickness min. 250µm. Resistant to 3 kV and UV radiation.