Gate valve and NWZ cover (stem extension) in a rigid or telescopic version, made of steel or galvanised metal rod with additional excellent anti-corrosive bituminous or epoxy resin coating. Supplied complete with pin. Designed for installation in the ground. Enables opening and closing of NWZ and NWZ/PE gates and plugs.
- Square steel rod.
- Hood and stem nut made of cast iron.
- Spring enabling to set a telescopic housing at any length.
- Casing pipe made of PE.
- Anti-corrosion protection INERTOL BS10 (bituminous coating) or galvanised on request.
- Socket (cup) to prevent entry of dirt from outside made of PP or PE.
- On customer’s request, hood and nut painted with epoxy powder paint with coating thickness min. 250 µm.
- The casing length can be customised.