A water sample well for taking water samples used as a testing point for water quality. Made of plastic and protected with a PP or cast iron manhole. The design of the well makes it possible to utilise the geothermal properties of the ground and thus protect it against the effect of freezing inside. Insulation elements guarantee full protection against freezing to -30 degrees C.
National Institute of Hygiene Warsaw.
- Manhole body and cover made of polyvinyl chloride protected against freezing with 300 mm EPS plug. As an additional option the manhole may be closed with a cast iron manhole DN600 class B125, C250 or D400.
- A manhole with a diameter of DN500 and height of 1600 mm.
- Bottom of chamber perforated for drainage of drained water.
- The faucet feed is made of spirally twisted steel pipes resistant to weather conditions.
- Drainage valve for the entire system in the lower part of the raised console.
- DN25 anti-contamination valve protecting against impurities.
- Brass faucet equipped with a stainless steel firing tube with a diameter of 15 mm and length of 80 mm.
- Possibility of stable positioning of the extended system on the edge of the well for hands-free water drawing.