State Institute of Hygiene
Materials and essential construction features:
- Hydrant structure is made on the basis of timber and granite as well as cast iron and stainless steel.
- Hydrant cast iron bowl – full inner and outer rustproof protection with 250 um layer of powderepoxy paint. Additionally painted with base paint (colour mix), secured with anti-graffiti varnish.
- Elements which get in contact with water are made of rustproof materials.
- 1/2″ Connection to water network.
Connecting to the network is to be done with 1/2″ braided hose. Connect 32mm inside diameter hose to a non-return valve in order to drain used water to the sewage system. Outlet of the water in the hydrant is adjusted by means of a pressure reduction. The tap is activated mechanically by pressing the valve. Dimensions: height 540mm x width 340 x depth 410 mm. Upon request we also make a wall hydrant equipped with a digital frame. Height: 640 mm
- Picture format operating：JPEG.
- Audio format operating: Mp3 i WMA
- Video format operating: MPEG1 , MPEG2, MPEG4,AVI i M-JPEG
- Memory cards operating: SD/SDHC/MS/MMC
- USB access : Mini USB
- Automatic slide show playing after inserting a card/PenDrive.
- Photo viewing function in miniature mode.
- Slide viewing function in single or 4-in-one mode, both modes may be accompanied by music in the background.
- Picture displaying mode: slide shoe, monitoring, zoom, turning function.
- Adjustable speed of slide showing and various effects of transition between slides.
- Option of connecting a clock and calendar with the window of slide show and music in the background.
- Built-in 1/2″ stereo loudspeakers and earphone access; possibility of programming of automatic turn-off and turn-on at any time.
- Adjustment of brightness, contrast and saturation.
- OSD language: English and other languages to chose (Polish included)
- 220V current supply
- Remote control in the set.
Upon customer’s request digital frame equipped with WiFi