NW and NCS wrench (stem extension) in rigid or telescopic version made of steel or galvanised metal rod with additional excellent bituminous or epoxy resin anti-corrosion coating. Designed for installation in the ground. Allows opening and closing of NW and NCS wells.
- Square steel rod.
- Stem cap made of cast iron.
- Spring enabling the telescopic spanner to be set at any length.
- Casing pipe made of PE.
- Socket (cup) to prevent entry of dirt from outside made of PP or PE.
- Corrosion protection INERTOL BS10 (bituminous coating) or galvanised on request.
- The length of the key can be adapted to customer requirements.