Retro decorative drinking water tap hydrant made entirely of aluminium. Used as a point of water intake from the water mains. Ideally suited to the architecture of villages and cities in old towns, squares, parks, monuments, museums. Stylized to look like a monument with decorative ornaments, colourfully matched to the surroundings.
State Institute of Hygiene Warsaw.
- Construction of the sprinkler made on the basis of aluminium.
- Elements in contact with water made of corrosion resistant materials.
- Connection to water mains ¾”.
- Mechanically actuated spout.
- Dimensions total height 1200mm (to the faucet 850mm), base 590mm x 540mm x 150mm.
- Colours according to RAL palette.
- Normally the spout is installed above the sewage grating.