Type A repair band made entirely of stainless steel and lined with rubber on the entire inner surface. Used for removing faults and connecting steel, PVC, cast iron and asbestos cement pipes.
Can be made in any diameter, range and length.
National Institute of Hygiene Warsaw.
- Repair band made of stainless steel 1.4571 or 1.4301* with appropriately matched elastomer lining made of EPDM or NBR rubber.
- Nominal pressure PN1O or PNl6.
- Self-centring locking system.
- Screws and nuts made of stainless steel.
- Nuts coated with xylan.
- Mounting bracket* made of stainless steel 1.4571 or 1.4301*.
- For safety reasons all edges of the ties are ground
- Depending on DN the ties can be manufactured as one piece, two piece, three piece, four piece, five piece …etc.*optional execution