Soft sealed flanged gate valve for electromechanical actuator with replaceable stem sealing, made of grey or ductile cast iron in short or long housing and covered with top quality epoxy resin anti-corrosion coating. Used mainly in water supply systems, waste water systems and systems for other chemically inert liquids (applies to DN50).
National Institute of Hygiene in Warsaw
Flanged connection according to PN-EN 1092-2.
Installation length according to PN-EN 558+A1.
Maximum closing torque MOT=1xDN [Nm].
Requirements and tests according to PN-EN 1074 – 1 and 2
Industrial valves PN-EN 1171
- Full, smooth and cavity-free passage.
- The valve stem sealing may be replaced under full pressure in any position of the wedge.
- A brass screw of the gate valve stem seal (replaceable) protected against unscrewing by a stainless steel spring ring, located inside the cover under the top seal.
- Stainless steel non-lifting stem with cold rolled thread, with no notches in the sealing zone, making it possible to work with o-rings in the screw.
- Triple sealing system of the stem: top seal, set of 5 o-rings (4 o-rings inside and outside the screw), bottom seal, lip seal.
- Bottom washer made of polyamide PA6, which is a sliding washer protecting low-friction bearing of the spindle.
- Body and cover made of ductile cast iron grade EN-GJS 500-7.
- Wedge made of ductile cast iron, vulcanized inside and outside with EPDM or NBR rubber, hardness 70±5°Sh. guided in guides being an integral part of the gate valve body.
- Wedge suspension nut on the stem – non-replaceable, made of brass, hot cast in the wedge of the gate valve.
- Drive connection – F10 (DN 50-150) F14 (DN200-300) type B3 according to ISO 5210.
- Static seals made of EPDM rubber, dynamic seals made of NBR rubber.
- Screws connecting cover with body – blind threads, fully protected against corrosion with paraffin-wax compound.
- Internal and external protection against corrosion with epoxy powder paint RAL 5005, thickness min. 250um and puncture resistance 3kV.