Gate valve with ISO terminals, soft sealing with exchangeable stem sealing, made entirely of ductile cast iron and coated with top quality epoxy resin anti-corrosion coating. Mainly used in water supply systems to supply water for human consumption.
National Institute of Hygiene in Warsaw
Installation length according to EN 558+A1.
Maximum closing torque MOT=1xDN [Nm].
Requirements and tests according to PN-EN 1074 – 1 and 2
- Full, smooth and cavity-free passage.
- ISO connections with clamping ring and O-ring sealing.
- Valve stem sealing may be replaced under full pressure in any wedge position.
- A brass screw of the gate stem seal (replaceable) secured against unscrewing with a stainless steel spring ring, located inside the cover under the upper seal.
- Stainless steel non-lifting stem with cold rolled thread, with no notches in the sealing zone, making it possible to work with o-rings in the screw.
- Triple sealing system of the stem: top seal, set of 5 o-rings (4 o-rings inside and outside the screw), bottom seal, lip seal.
- Bottom washer made of polyamide PA6, which is a sliding washer protecting low-friction bearing of the spindle.
- Body and cover made of ductile cast iron grade EN-GJS 500-7.
- Wedge made of ductile cast iron, vulcanized inside and outside with EPDM or NBR rubber, hardness 70±5°Sh. guided in guides being an integral part of the gate valve body.
- Wedge suspension nut on the stem – non-replaceable, made of brass, hot-dipped in the wedge of the gate valve.
- Static seals made of EPDM rubber, dynamic seals made of NBR rubber.
- Screws connecting the cover with the body – blind threads, fully protected against corrosion with paraffin-wax compound.
- Internal and external protection against corrosion with epoxy powder paint RAL 5005, thickness min. 250um and puncture resistance 3kV