Threaded gate valve for house connections, soft sealing, made of grey cast iron and coated with top quality epoxy resin anti-corrosion coating. Used mainly in water supply systems, waste water systems and systems for other chemically inert liquids.
National Institute of Hygiene in Warsaw
Threaded connection acc. to PN-ISO 228-1.
Maximum closure torque MOT=1xDN [Nm].
Requirements and tests according to PN-EN 1074 – 1 and 2
- Full, smooth and cavity-free passage.
Connections with internal and internal-external threads.
- Stainless steel non-lifting stem with cold rolled thread.
- Bottom washer made of polyamide PA6, which is a sliding washer to secure the low-friction bearing of the spindle.
- Body and cover made of grey cast iron grade EN-GJS 250.
- Wedge made of ductile cast iron, vulcanized inside and outside with EPDM or NBR rubber, hardness 70±5°Sh. guided in guides being an integral part of the gate valve body.
- Wedge suspension nut on the stem – non-replaceable, made of brass, hot-dipped in the wedge of the gate valve.
- Static seals made of EPDM rubber, dynamic seals made of NBR rubber.
- Screws connecting the cover with the body – blind threads, fully protected against corrosion with paraffin-wax compound.
- Internal and external protection against corrosion with epoxy powder paint RAL 5005, thickness min. 250um and