Water pipe coupling for cast iron, steel, asbestos cement and PVC pipes made entirely of ductile iron GJS 500-7 and covered with high quality epoxy resin anti-corrosion coating. Mainly used for water pipe connections.
National Institute of Hygiene Warsaw.
Flanged connection for pipe and flange joint according to PN-EN 1092-2.
- The couplings make it possible to connect pipes with angular deviation up to 4° / both sides – RR coupling, one side – RK coupling.
- Gasket in coupling nominal diameter.
- DN allows for connecting pipes within a certain range of external diameters Dz.
- Coupling material – ductile iron grade EN-GJS 500-7.
- Seal made of EPDM rubber.
- Connection of cover and body in pipe couplings made by separate bolts for each side.
- Full anticorrosive protection inside and outside with epoxy powder paint, coating thickness min. 250µm. Resistant to 3 kV.