NWZ water supply spotting drill for cast iron, steel and asbestos cement pipes mainly used in water supply systems to drill under pressure with drilling apparatus and coated with best quality epoxy resin anti-corrosion coatings.
National Institute of Hygiene Warsaw.
Threaded connection acc. to PN-EN 228-1.
Requirements and tests according to PN-EN 1074 – 1 and 2
- Drilling under pressure with a drilling device.
- Foot integrated with threaded gate valve cat.-no. 2630, 2640.
- Universal foot design for two diameter ranges DN80-100 and DN150-300.
- Outlets with threads G11/2″ and G2″.
- Can be installed on steel, cast iron and AC pipes.
- Stem sealing with three o-rings.
- Body and cover made of grey cast iron EN-GJL 250.
- Foot with internal thread made of ductile cast iron grade EN-GJS 500-7.
- Stainless steel clamp lined with rubber, stainless steel forged bolts with rolled thread.
- Stainless steel stem with cold rolled thread.
- Wedge suspension nut on the stem – not replaceable, made of brass, hot-poured into the gate wedge.
- Wedge made of spheroidal cast iron, vulcanized inside and outside with EPDM rubber with hardness of 70±5°Sh.
- Bolts connecting the cover to the body – blind threads, fully protected against corrosion with paraffin-wax compound.
- Foot gasket with trapezoidal cross section made of EPDM rubber, other seals made of NBR rubber.
- Internal and external protection against corrosion with epoxy powder paint RAL 5005 with min. 250μm and resistance to flashover 3kV.