NWZ water supply spottting drill for PVC and PE pipes is mainly used in water supply systems to drill under pressure using a drilling jig and coated with the best quality epoxy resin anti-corrosion coatings.
National Institute of Hygiene Warsaw.
Threaded connection acc. to PN-EN 228-1.
Requirements and tests according to PN-EN 1074 – 1 and 2
- Drilling under pressure with a drilling device.
Foot integrated with threaded gate valve cat.-no. 2630, 2640.
- Outlets with thread G11/2″ and G2″.
- Can be assembled on PVC and PE pipes.
- Stem sealing with three o-rings.
- Body and cover made of grey cast iron EN-GJL 250 grade.
- Foot with internal thread and clamp made of ductile cast iron EN-GJS 500-7 lined with rubber.
- Stainless steel stem with cold rolled thread.
- Wedge suspension nut on the stem – non-replaceable, made of brass, hot-poured in the gate valve wedge.
- Wedge made of spheroidal cast iron, vulcanized inside and outside with EPDM rubber with hardness of 70±5°Sh.
- Screws connecting the cover with the body – blind threads, fully protected against corrosion with paraffin-wax compound.
- Internal and external protection against corrosion with epoxy powder paint RAL 5005 with thickness of min. 250μm and resistance to flashover 3kV.