NWZ water pipeline spotting drill with replaceable stem sealing for PVC and PE pipes used mainly in water supply systems to drill under pressure with drilling jig and coated with top quality epoxy resin anti-corrosion coatings.
National Institute of Hygiene Warsaw.
Threaded connection acc. to PN-EN 228-1.
Requirements and tests according to PN-EN 1074 – 1 and 2
- Drilling under pressure with a drilling device.
- Foot integrated with gate valve cat.-no. 2655, 2665,2675.
- Outlets with threads G 1″, G 1 1/4″, G 1 1/2″ and G 2″.
- Can be assembled on PVC and PE pipes.
- Valve stem sealing can be replaced under full pressure in any position of the wedge.
- A stainless steel stem with cold rolled thread, without notches in the sealing zone, which makes it possible to work with o-rings placed in the screw.
- Triple sealing system of the stem: upper scraper seal, set of 5 o-rings (including 4 o-rings inside and outside the screw), lower lip seal.
- Gate body, bonnet and wedge made of ductile cast iron EN-GJS 500-7 grade.
- Foot with internal thread and clamp made of ductile cast iron EN-GJS 500-7 lined with rubber.
- Wedge suspension nut on the stem – non-replaceable, made of brass, hot-poured in the gate valve wedge.
- Wedge made of ductile cast iron, vulcanized inside and outside with EPDM rubber, hardness 70±5°Sh. guided in the body of the gate valve using the keyway method.
- Screws connecting the cover with the body – blind threads, fully protected against corrosion with paraffin-wax compound.
- Internal and external protection against corrosion with epoxy powder paint RAL 5005 with thickness of min. 250μm and resistance to flashover 3kV.