Soft sealing flanged gate valve made of ductile or grey cast iron in long housing and covered with top quality epoxy resin anti-corrosion coating. Mainly used for waste water installations and installations for other chemically inert liquids (applies to DN50).
National Institute of Hygiene Warsaw
Flanged connection according to PN-EN 1092-2.
Installation length according to PN-EN 558+A1.
Maximum closing torque MOT=1xDN [Nm].
Requirements and tests according to PN-EN 1074 – 1 and 2
Industrial valves PN-EN 1171
- Full, smooth and cavity-free passage.
- Non-rising stainless steel stem with cold rolled thread.
- Sealing of the stem with three o-rings.
- Bottom washer made of polyamide PA6, which is a sliding washer to secure the low-friction bearing of the spindle.
- Body and cover made of ductile cast iron EN-GJS 500-7 or grey cast iron EN-GJL 250.
- Wedge made of ductile cast iron, vulcanized inside and outside with EPDM or NBR rubber, hardness 70±5°Sh. guided in guides being an integral part of the gate body.
- Wedge suspension nut on the stem – non-replaceable, made of brass, hot-dipped in the wedge of the gate valve.
- Static seals made of EPDM rubber, dynamic seals made of NBR rubber.
- Screws connecting the cover with the body – blind threads, fully protected against corrosion with paraffin-wax compound.
- Internal and external protection against corrosion with epoxy powder paint RAL 5005, thickness min. 250um and puncture resistance 3kV