DN80 PN16 overground hydrant secured in case it breaks with double closing – Type C – cast-iron column – PAWEŁEK
To using water for fire-fighting and communal max 40°C.
the State Hygiene Institute in Warsaw. The Józefów Fire Protection Research Cente near Warsaw. EC Conformity Certificate EC Certificate.
Significant construction characteristics:
- Full inner and outer anti-corrosion security through powder EP paint application 250 μm thick and 3 kV puncture resistant and UV radiation resisted.
- Upper, bottom and ball body and underwater column made of GJS-500-7 ductile cast iron, mandrel made of stainless steel.
- Ball valve as an additional security in case of the hydrant’s damage
- Divided column connected with flanges makes it possible to turn the upper body and quick repair in case the hydrant breaks.
- Mandrel pipe secured against damage in case the hydrant breaks.
- Hydrant piston and the ball of the ball valve galvanized with EPDM or NBR gum of 70 Sh hardness.
- Brass hydrant nut with trapeze thread.
- Roots and root covers of hydrant made cast iron. .
- Hydrant closing done by piston co-operating With pilot sleeve.
- Drainage takes place at the moment of complete closing of the hydrant.