DN80 PN10 underground hydrant
Drinking water and other non-aggressive fluids up to maximum 40°C.
the State Hygiene Institute in Warsaw. The Józefów Fire Protection Research Cente near Warsaw. EC Conformity Certificate EC Certificate.
Materials and significant construction characteristics:
- Full inner and outer anti-corrosion security through powder EP paint application 250 μm thick and 3 kV puncture resistant
- Upper and valve chamber made of GJL250 grey cast iron or spheroidal cast iron type 500-7, column made of steel, galvanised steel, grey cast iron or spheroidal cast iron, mandrel made of stainless steel.
- Hydrant piston galvanised with EPDM or NBR gum of 70 Sh hardness.
- Brass hydrant nut with trapeze thread.
- Hydrant closing done by piston co-operating with pilot sleeve.
- Drainage takes place at the moment of complete closing of the hydrant.