DN80 PN10 / PN16 underground hydrant with double closing
Drinking water and other non-aggressive fluids up to maximum 40°C.
the State Hygiene Institute in Warsaw. The Józefów Fire Protection Research Cente near Warsaw. EC Conformity Certificate EC Certificate.
Materials and significant construction characteristics:
- Full inner and outer anti-corrosion security through powder EP paint application 250 μm trick, and 3 kV puncture resistant
- Upper, bottom, ball body and hydrant stand connection made of GJS-500-7 ductile cast iron, column made of steel or GJS-500-7 ductile cast iron, mandrel made of stainless steel.
- Ball valve as an additional security in case of the hydrant’s damage.
- Hydrant piston and the ball of the ball valve galvanized with EPDM or NBR gum of 70° Sh hardness.
- Brass hydrant nut with trapeze thread.
- Hydrant closing done by piston co-operating with pilot sleeve.
- Drainage takes place at the moment of complete closing of the hydrant.