DN80 PN10 overground hydrant with double closing – type A
To using water for fire-fighting and communal max 40°C.
the State Hygiene Institute in Warsaw. The Józefów Fire Protection Research Cente near Warsaw. EC Conformity Certificate EC Certificate.
Significant construction characteristics:
- Full inner and outer anti-corrosion security through powder EP paint application 250 μm thick, and 3 kV puncture resistant and UV radiation resisted.
- Upper, bottom and ball body made of GJS-500-7 ductile iron, column made of steel, mandrel made of stainless steel.
- Ball valve as an additional security in case of the hydrant’s damage
- Hydrant piston galvanized with EPDM or NBR gum of 70 Sh hardness.
- Brass hydrant nut with trapeze thread.
- Roots and root covers of hydrant made of aluminum alloy or cast iron.
- Hydrant closing done by piston co-operating with pilot sleeve.
- Drainage takes place at the moment of complete Closing of the hydrant.