Overground hydrant DN80 in version with a single closing and excellent anti-corrosion coating based on epoxy resin or hot-dip galvanizing. Designed to draw water for water supply and municipal and fire fighting purposes.
National Hygiene Institute Warsaw.
Scientific and Research Centre for Fire Protection in Józefów near Warsaw.
Certificate of approval
Performance requirements and verifying tests acc. to PN-EN 14384 and PN-EN 1074-6
Flange connection according to PN-EN 1092-2
Maximum closing torque MOT 105 Nm
Kv coefficient min. 140
Number of turns until beginning of opening 3
Number of turns for full opening 9
Nominal hydrant capacity 10dm3/s at pressure 0,2 MPa in accordance with PN-B 02863
- Body and valve chamber made of grey cast iron, grade EN-GJL250, or spheroidal cast iron, grade EN-GJS 500-7, column according to the table, stem made of stainless steel.
- Piston of ductile cast iron GJS 500-7 vulcanised with EPDM rubber of 70° Sh hardness.
- Stem nut in brass with trapezoidal thread.
- Spindle (stem) made of stainless steel with cold rolled thread, sealed with at least two o-rings cooperating with a sleeve made of stainless material (plastic or brass).
- Gaskets made of EPDM rubber.
- Outlets made of aluminium
- Hydrant cap covers made of aluminium alloy or cast iron.
- Closing of the hydrant is executed by a piston cooperating with a guide sleeve.
- Self-draining follows at the moment of complete closure of the hydrant.
- Possibility of trenchless replacement of internal elements (“drive”).
- Full anticorrosive protection inside and outside with epoxy powder paint with coating thickness min. 250µm resistant to 3 kV and UV radiation.