DN80 PN10 overground hydrant – type A
To using water for fire-fighting and communal max 40°C.
the State Hygiene Institute in Warsaw. The Józefów Fire Protection Research Cente near Warsaw. EC Conformity Certificate EC Certificate
Materials and significant construction characteristics:
- Full inner and outer anti-corrosion security through powder EP paint application 250 μm thick and 3 kV puncture resistant and UV radiation resisted.
- Upper and valve chamber made of GJL250 grey cast iron or spheroidal cast iron type 500-7 , column made of steel, mandrel made of stainless steel.
- Hydrant piston galvanised with EPDM or NBR gum of 70 Sh hardness.
- Brass hydrant nut with trapeze thread.
- Roots and root covers of hydrant made of aluminium alloy or cast iron.
- Hydrant closing done by piston co-operating with pilot sleeve.
- Drainage takes place at the moment of complete closing of the hydrant.