Above ground hydrant DN80 in the version with a single piston lock and protection in case of breakage. The hydrant also has an excellent anti-corrosion coating based on epoxy resin or hot-dip galvanizing. Designed for drawing water for water supply, municipal and fire fighting purposes.
National Hygiene Institute Warsaw.
Scientific and Research Centre for Fire Protection in Józefów near Warsaw.
Certificate of approval
Performance requirements and verifying tests acc. to PN-EN 14384 and PN-EN 1074-6
Flange connection according to PN-EN 1092-2
Maximum closing torque MOT 105 Nm
Kv coefficient min. 140
Number of turns until beginning of opening 3
Number of turns for full opening 9
Nominal hydrant capacity 10dm3/s at 0.2 MPa in accordance with PN-B 02863
- Top body and valve chamber made of grey cast iron, grade EN-GJL250, or spheroidal cast iron, grade EN-GJS 500-7, column as per table, stem made of stainless steel.
- A possibility of 360° rotation of the upper body after hydrant assembly.
- Divided column connected by flanges allows quick repair in case of hydrant breakage.
- Stem pipe protected in case of hydrant breakage from damage.
- Hydrant piston made of steroidal cast iron GJS 500-7 vulcanised with EPDM rubber with a hardness of 70° Sh.
- Brass stem nut with trapezoidal thread.
- Spindle (stem) made of stainless steel with cold rolled thread, sealed with at least two o-rings mating with a sleeve of stainless material (plastic or brass).
- Gaskets made of EPDM rubber
- Aluminum caps
- Hydrant cap covers made of aluminium alloy or cast iron
- Locking of hydrant by means of a piston cooperating with a guide sleeve.
- A self-acting drainage occurs when the hydrant is completely closed.
- Possibility of trenchless replacement of internal components (“drive”)
- Full anticorrosive protection inside and outside with epoxy powder paint with coating thickness min. 250µm, resistant to 3 kV and UV radiation.