DN80 PN10 overground hydrant – Secured In Case it Breaks – Type C
Drinking water and other non-aggressive fluids up to maximum 40°C.
The State Hygiene Institute in Warsaw. The Józefów Fire Protection Research Cente near Warsaw. EC Conformity Certificate EC Certificate.
Materials and significant construction characteristics:
- Full inner and outer anti-corrosion security through powder EP paint application 250 μm thick and 3 kV puncture resistant and UV radiation resisted.
- Upper and valve chamber made of GJL 250 grey cast iron, column made of Re 235 steel, mandrel made of stainless steel.
- Divided column connected with flanges enables quick repair in case the hydrant breaks.
- Mandrel pipe secured against damage in case the hydrant breaks.
- Hydrant piston galvanised with EPDM or NBR gum of 70 Sh hardness.
- Brass hydrant nut with trapeze thread.
- Roots and root covers of hydrant made of aluminium alloy or cast iron.
- Hydrant closing done by piston co-operating With pilot sleeve.
- Drainage takes place at the moment of complete closing of the hydrant.