DN80 PN10 overground hydrant- RETRO
To using water for fire-fighting and communal max 40°C.
the State Hygiene Institute in Warsaw. The Józefów Fire Protection Research Cente near Warsaw. EC Conformity Certificate EC Certificate.
Materials and significant construction characteristics:
- Anti-corrosion protection with EP paint application 250 μm thick, and 3 kV puncture resistant, UV radiation resisted.
- Decorative body, upper and valve chamber made of GJL250 grey cast iron, column made of galvanised steel, mandrel made of stainless steel.
- Hydrant piston galvanised with EPDM or NBR gum of 70 Sh hardness.
- Brass hydrant nut with trapeze thread.
- Roots and root covers of hydrant made of aluminium alloy or cast iron.
- Hydrant closing done by piston co-operating with pilot sleeve.
- Drainage takes place at the moment of complete closing of the hydrant.