Overground hydrant DN100 with single closing and excellent anti-corrosion coating based on epoxy resin or hot-dip galvanizing. It has two side couplings (B-75) and one front coupling (B-110A). Designed for drawing water for water supply, municipal and fire fighting purposes.
National Hygiene Institute Warsaw.
Scientific and Research Centre for Fire Protection in Józefów near Warsaw.
Certificate of approval
Performance requirements and verifying tests acc. to PN-EN 14384 and PN-EN 1074-6
Flange connection according to PN-EN 1092-2
Maximum closing torque MOT 125 Nm
Kv coefficient min. 160
Number of turns until beginning of opening 3
Number of turns for full opening 9
Nominal hydrant capacity 15dm3/s at pressure 0,2 MPa in accordance with PN-B 02863
- Body, end cap and valve chamber made of grey cast iron grade EN-GJL250, or spheroidal cast iron grade EN-GJS 500-7, column according to the table, stem made of stainless steel.
- Piston of ductile cast iron GJS 500-7 vulcanised with EPDM rubber of 70° Sh hardness.
- Stem nut in brass with trapezoidal thread.
- Spindle (stem) made of stainless steel with cold rolled thread, sealed with at least two o-rings cooperating with a sleeve made of stainless material (plastic or brass).
- Gaskets made of EPDM rubber.
- Outlets made of aluminium
- Hydrant cap covers made of aluminium alloy or cast iron.
- Closing of the hydrant is executed by a piston cooperating with a guide sleeve.
- Self-draining follows at the moment of complete closure of the hydrant.
- Full anticorrosive protection inside and outside with epoxy powder paint with coating thickness min. 250µm, resistant to flashover 3 kV and UV radiation.