DN100 PN10 overground hydrant type A
To using water for fire-fighting and communal max 40°C.
the State Hygiene Institute in Warsaw. The Józefów Fire Protection Research Cente near Warsaw. EC Conformity Certificate EC Certificate.
Significant construction characteristics:
- Full inner and outer anti-corrosion security through powder EP paint application 250 μm thick, and 3kV puncture resistant and UV radiation resisted
- Upper body, frontal roots body and valve chamber made of GJL250 grey cast iron, column made of steel Re 235, mandrel made of stainless steel.
- Hydrant piston galvanized with EPDM or NBR gum of 70oSh hardness.
- Brass hydrant nut with trapeze thread.
- Roots and root covers of hydran made of aluminum alloy.
- Hydrant closing done by piston co-operating with pilot sleeve.
- Drainage takes place at the moment of complete closing of the hydrant.