Drinking water column tap hydrant made entirely of stainless steel (foot – spheroidal cast iron). Used as a point of intake of water from the water mains. It perfectly fits in with the architecture of villages and cities, on promenades, squares, parks, playgrounds, but also in single-family houses and public buildings. It presents a modern style and a modernist approach to the human intake of drinking water.
State Institute of Hygiene Warsaw.
- Construction of the sprinkler made on the basis of stainless steel.
- Elements in contact with water made of corrosion resistant materials.
- Connection to water supply system ½”.
- Water outlet is regulated by a pressure reducer.
- The spout is activated mechanically by pressing the valve.
- Dimensions total height 1000mm (to the bowl 975mm), column 150mm x 150mm