The water meter well is designed for installation in areas with high groundwater levels. The design of the water meter well makes it possible to take advantage of the geothermal properties of the ground, thus protecting it against the effect of freezing inside. The well’s insulating elements make it possible to install the water meter 300 mm from the cover and guarantee full protection against freezing to a temperature of -30° C.
National Hygiene Institute Warsaw.
- Manhole body made of PVC
- Cover made of PP material or cast iron A15.
- Ensures easy water meter reading from the ground level.
- Maintains an appropriate (positive) temperature in the water meter area.
- Thanks to the use of appropriate components in the production process, the manhole is characterised by a lightweight structure.
- A 30 cm thick polystyrene plug as an insulating element.
- The well’s construction solutions make it possible to install it even in areas with a high level of ground water.
- Available in the following height and diameter variants: